Friday, July 13, 2012

AFOL Philosophy: Build Until Your Fingers Hurt!

My LEGO club has a big show tomorrow, and I have been building for hours almost every day for weeks to get ready. Like most AFOLs, I go through periods of intense productivity divided by times when other parts of my life take over and I build nothing at all.

Here's a look at the layout I have been working on for our summer show!

The brightly colored buildings are all new, as is the sand green building in the center.
The red tower is new, as well. It takes a huge number of bricks to put together taller structures. This one ate up almost all of my available black.
I hope to build more bright modular pieces to continue this block. I think yellow would look nice, as well as traditional green.

No comments:

Post a Comment